About Our Team
Ian Marksbury, President
Strategic Realty Group
With more than 26 years of experience in real estate asset management, brokerage, acquisitions and development, Ian has obtained an extraordinary high level of proficiency in all aspects of real estate.
Having represented owners ranging from publicly traded REIT’s to owners of individual properties, Ian is skilled in communicating sophisticated property management in a clear and concise manner.
- Vice President, First Beverage Realty Partners, Los Angeles. Handled all asset management for 1.7 million sf, as well as expanding the portfolio through build-to-suit and sale-leaseback transactions.
- President, EastFire Holding Company, Moscow, Russia. Hired, trained and oversaw property management, acquisitions and brokerage teams for mixed-use portfolio.
- Western Region Senior Asset Manager, First Industrial Realty Trust, El Segundo. Responsible for management of 3.5 million sf portfolio throughout Western United States.
- Vice President and Director of Acquisitions, Realty Income, Inc, San Diego. Acquired and managed 105 commercial properties throughout the country.
- Commercial Brokerage, Southern California Handled more than 550 sale and lease transactions.
- BS in Business Administration from Pepperdine University BA in Economics from Pepperdine University
- Licensed California real estate broker